- Manage the data collection and verification for MyMohes e-home system.
- Coordinate data input and channel information to the Ministry of Higher Education through MyMOHES e-home from time to time.
- Update the problematic data for all four modules, namely the student module, staff module, R&D&C module and institution information module. Updates and data transmission are carried out by two sessions a year.
- Monitor and manage the quality of the data for all four modules.
- Attend MyMohes data quality meeting at MOHE.
- Report MyMohes progress to the Vice-Chancellor twice a year.
MYMOHES ‘STAR’ RATING
MyMohes star rating was introduced to:
- Assess readiness of IPTA in providing high-quality MOE MyMohes System data.
- Assess the adequacy of the overall data transmission.
The evaluation criteria are based on 3 categories:
- Submission time (20%)
- Data completion (40%); and
- Data quality (40%)
GUIDELINES FOR STAR SCORING AND RATING
MYMOHES ACHIEVEMENT FOR SESSION II OF 2012/2013 SUBMISSION
THE PERFORMANCE OF IPTA ACCORDING TO SUBMISSION TIME
THE PERFORMANCE OF IPTA ACCORDING TO DATA COMPLETION
DATA QUALITY: THE ASSESSMENT IS MADE BASED ON THE ACCURACY AND VALIDITY OF THE DATA AND THE SELECTED ANALYSIS TABLE
THE PERFORMANCE OF IPTA ACCORDING TO DATA QUALITY
UUM is ranked 3rd in the category of focused IPTA and 6th for overall IPTA with a score of 97.44% (5 'Star')
OVERALL IPTA RATING
- UUM recorded increase of marks from 95% to 97% for submission this time. This qualified UUM to achieve 5 ‘star’ rating.
- The data quality for every module will be improved from time to time for coming submission session (September 2013).
- Thank you for the cooperation (UPK-Chancellery, Computer Centre, Registrar, JHEA, RIMC and Schools) in succeeding MyMohes data submission for Session II of 2012/2013.